Wednesday, October 27, 2010

eBay - List It Once, Not Twice


I was on eBay the other day doing a search for an item I was about to list that I never sold before. I notice this item was listed 3 or 4 times by the same seller. I wondered to myself what advantage they had by doing this. Then I looked at the sellers feedback score and it was a low number. Then it clicked that they had no idea as to what they were doing. I thought I would share this with you because I'm sure that many of you just starting on eBay might make the same mistake.

When you have more than one of the same item you can list it once and put in the listing that you have (x) quantity available. This way when you sell one your listing will still be there. If someone wants to purchase more than one, the rest will still be listed. There is no point in paying eBay a listing fee more than once for the same item listed at the same time. You will find entering the quantity will not only save you time, but also money. Go eBay!

comments

3 Responses to "eBay - List It Once, Not Twice"
  1. Anonymous said...
    October 5, 2012 at 11:47 AM

    GREAT tip!! Your blog is awesome, I hope I can do, what you do one day :)

  2. cherie house said...
    November 17, 2012 at 6:10 PM

    Hi there, great blog. I have a question. Do you put the number you have for sale in the quantity box or in the description area? I have collected several duplicate items in different sizes as well and that's what I would like to do, list more than one at a time. Would love the help. You're doing a great job. BTW, I have youtube videos about how to make money from your kitchen. May I include a link to your blog and youtube video as well? And have you ever thought of signing up your business to affiliates for a small commission? I would love to be an affiliate for you if you're interested. I have over 700 subscribers on youtube. Might get your book sold fairly quickly. How about it? www.youtube.com/takemyadvice101

  3. Unknown said...
    June 15, 2014 at 5:19 AM

    If you really want to make money on ebay, you definitely need to learn THIS BLUEPRINT. After learning this book I finally managed to make every week an extra $100. Making money online is so real on ebay. Just learn this guide carefully and you will get some extra cash into your PayPal account in next few weeks.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Michelle Barrows by Michelle Barrows | Blogg Design and illustration by Work at Home Designs