Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gymboree | A Supper Shopping Day for eBay.


Today my children and I are going on a day trip to the Del Ammo Mall. The mission for today is to get out of the house, enjoy my children and go shopping for some eBay items. As a sty at home Mom I ’m always trying to find new things to fill my children’s day with. What better way to spend a day, shopping, play area and a yummy dinner.

I have not been to the Del Ammo Mall in years so before I spent an hour driving down there I took a peek online to make sure they had my favorite eBay sellers there, Gymboree and Baby GAP. Now when I shop for my eBay items I’m am looking for a super deal. In order to make money on eBay I need to buy my items at like a 60-70% discount.

Wish me luck and fun searching for my eBay items!




comments

0 Responses to "Gymboree | A Supper Shopping Day for eBay."

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Michelle Barrows by Michelle Barrows | Blogg Design and illustration by Work at Home Designs