Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gymboree | $1.99 "I Scored!"


I Bought Things For $1.99 To Sell On EBay

I think the Manager on Gyboree might have lost her mind today! Their was a loaded rack with a sign that read, “ $4.99 & Under”. I was pretty excited and picked out a few items for eBay that retailed between $24.00 & $36.00.

When I got to the register she said, “these are a great buy for $1.99”. I asked her to repeat herself and again with the same thing. Only $1.99, she replied. So I bought what was remaining on the rack for my eBay business.

I purchase 18 items from Gymboree for a total of $38.77. Most Moms will walk out with only one or two items for that price. I scored!

Go eBay!!!

comments

0 Responses to "Gymboree | $1.99 "I Scored!""

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Michelle Barrows by Michelle Barrows | Blogg Design and illustration by Work at Home Designs