Friday, October 8, 2010

eBay - Almost Ready


Hi everyone! I just spent the last few months finishing up my book Titled, "How Moms Can Make Money On EBay". I expect it to be ready within the next two weeks, assuming nothing goes wrong during the printing process! Keep your fingers crossed for me. My book contains information from on to set up an eBay account, the best way to conquer shipping troubles, how to become a Top Rated seller, and much much more. Look for it soon and expect many more blog tips. Go eBay!

comments

1 Response to "eBay - Almost Ready"
  1. Unknown said...
    June 15, 2014 at 5:21 AM

    If you really want to make money on ebay, you definitely need to learn THIS BLUEPRINT. After learning this book I finally managed to make every week an extra $100. Making money online is so real on ebay. Just learn this guide carefully and you will get some extra cash into your PayPal account in next few weeks.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Michelle Barrows by Michelle Barrows | Blogg Design and illustration by Work at Home Designs