Thursday, November 11, 2010

eBay - Stock Up


Today I went to Toys "R" Us to stock up on the seasons hot item, "squinkies." Naturally, while shopping my son has to use the restroom. Sometimes I wonder if anyone else can shop with their children and not visit the porcellian express. However, because of his over demanding need for the restroom we walked past a sale rack loaded with Halloween costumes marked 90% off. I was so excited, I couldn't get him to finish fast enough. I purchased many of them for only $1.99 and $2.99. These will be great sellers in September. With that said if anyone has a Toys "R" Us near by you should pay the store a visit and stock up. Go eBay!

comments

2 Responses to "eBay - Stock Up"
  1. Anonymous said...
    November 18, 2010 at 3:11 PM

    Wal Mart was also selling the Halloween items for 90% off. I was pretty excited also.

  2. Unknown said...
    June 15, 2014 at 5:18 AM

    If you really want to make money on ebay, you definitely need to learn THIS BLUEPRINT. After learning this book I finally managed to make every week an extra $100. Making money online is so real on ebay. Just learn this guide carefully and you will get some extra cash into your PayPal account in next few weeks.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Michelle Barrows by Michelle Barrows | Blogg Design and illustration by Work at Home Designs