Wednesday, April 21, 2010

eBay - Just Do It


Just yesterday I was having breakfast with my 3 year old son at Panera Bread. There was a group of women at the table next to us. One of them had to leave early and during her goodbyes she asked her friends for a prayer request for her husband to honor her wishes to stay home with the kids. Being that I honestly wasn't trying to listen, I'm pretty sure that her husband wants her to join the work force and she's not to happy about it.


With that said that's the kind of stuff that inspired me to writer this blog. As well as my first book which should be ready for publishing in just a few short weeks. I will remind all of you Moms that we must stick together. If any of you have any success stories that might inspire someone please share them. Or perhaps a good shopping tip or even a selling tip. Don't keep it a secret, there's enough to go around. Go eBay!

comments

0 Responses to "eBay - Just Do It"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Michelle Barrows by Michelle Barrows | Blogg Design and illustration by Work at Home Designs