Thursday, April 22, 2010

eBay - The New Adventure


I've been mentioning to all of you to try something new. The other day I went ahead and listened to my own advice. I ventured into a new store called Nordstrom Rack. It was amazing. Racks and racks of organized brand name clothing like Abercrombie, Juicy Couture, Coach and many more for J C Penny prices. I didn't know where to go first. I ended up choosing the shoe isle because that where my children seem to have the most fun. My girly at the young age of 5 has the cutest little love for shoes. Anyhow, We stumbled upon very large Nike shoes for men. Large like 17 plus sizes. I also noticed there were a few pairs that had these grey and red stickers in them. Grey meant there was an extra 30% off and red meant 50% off. I told the kids to find the biggest shoes they could with a red sticker in it. Sure enough they each found one in size 17.5 and another in size 22. Now the game at home is to see who's shoes sells first.

As you all know men's shoes are not my expertise on eBay. Tomorrow I will go into detail on how I researched this product and the steps I took to list it.

comments

0 Responses to "eBay - The New Adventure"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Michelle Barrows by Michelle Barrows | Blogg Design and illustration by Work at Home Designs