Thursday, April 29, 2010

eBay - List All Of Your Items


I thought I would just touch on this topic real quick because it's important to sell what you can when you can. When you are listing an eBay auction be sure to list summer items like sandals in the summer and winter items like jackets in the winter. Most people will purchase what they need when it's in need. Another words when I'm running a 7 day auction I only list in season items. However, I believe you should list all of your items in your eBay store if you have one. Remember just because it's Spring in the US it's winter in Japan.

Just last week I sold a jacket out of my eBay store. Now where I live it's 75 degree's but the person who purchased it lives in Oregon where I think it might not be so warm all Spring long. To sum it up just don't keep your goods hiding till season, but list them in your eBay store and not for live auction. Go eBay

comments

0 Responses to "eBay - List All Of Your Items"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Michelle Barrows by Michelle Barrows | Blogg Design and illustration by Work at Home Designs