Friday, April 23, 2010

eBay - Getting Started


If you did not get a chance to read yesterday's blog make sure to go back and read that before you begin this. Now that I have these two very, very large pairs of shoes my children are very eager to sell I though to myself , "What do next?". First were the pictures. I took my poster board and slated against my wall and placed the shoes at an angle for the picture. Then I did a listing check to see how other top sellers listed their shoes. So I typed in the search box men's Nike shoes 22 17 running shoes. What I was looking for was how others tittled their auctions. The title is really important because that is how it gets pulled up when people go searching for things. Next I checked the completed listing box to see what they have been selling for. Being that this is my very first time selling this particular item I wanted my price to be very competitive. Next I put the item in my store for what I thought was a competitive price.

As soon as the first pair sells I will let you know exactly how much I paid for the shoes, profit made and best of all weather it was Little George's pair that sold first or Hailey's. More importantly if it a success and will I do it again.

comments

2 Responses to "eBay - Getting Started"
  1. Adam Huckeby said...
    April 24, 2010 at 9:44 PM

    Will be watching...doing my own little eBay experiment right now myself. I hear all the stories of how people do it...I'm curious to see if it can really work.

  2. Michelle said...
    May 3, 2010 at 9:28 PM

    I took a list of your experiment. Sorry for the way it turned out. Try it again. Maybe you could sell something a little different this time. You have however inspired me to write my own profit and loss page.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Michelle Barrows by Michelle Barrows | Blogg Design and illustration by Work at Home Designs