Tuesday, October 26, 2010

eBay - Look Through The Racks


I know I have told you all this before, but it is so important I thought I would share it again just to make sure all you Moms are doing this. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR DEALS.

I was in CVS Pharmacy of all places picking up a prescription. As I was walking out of the store I thought I would take the long way and cruise by the summer clearance rack. I know, none of you are surprised by this. Any time you are in any store you should at least give the sale rack a blink of your time. At CVS I found back packs for $.90 usually $14.99. Those will sell in August and September for a minimum of $10.00 each. I bought 3 so I figure I just made about $25.00 after fees. I also found these Kung Zhu Collector Cases which looked pretty cool, but I knew nothing about. They retailed for $12.99 and they were $.90 each. I purchased 11 of these. Not sure what they will sell for, but they were a cheap investment. Let's assume they sell for $9.00 each. After fees I will have made about $80.00. Let's see I didn't go out of my way, spend much money or invest a whole lot of time and I will make at least $100.00, all because my daughter needed allergy medicine and I passed the clearance rack. Go eBay!

comments

1 Response to "eBay - Look Through The Racks"
  1. Unknown said...
    June 15, 2014 at 5:20 AM

    If you really want to make money on ebay, you definitely need to learn THIS BLUEPRINT. After learning this book I finally managed to make every week an extra $100. Making money online is so real on ebay. Just learn this guide carefully and you will get some extra cash into your PayPal account in next few weeks.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Michelle Barrows by Michelle Barrows | Blogg Design and illustration by Work at Home Designs